NO OBLIGATION ANNUAL REMINDERS
GAS SAFE ENGINEERS
Hour response time
Help keep your boiler safe & efficient
To keep your boiler working safely and efficiently at all times and to reduce the risk of breakdowns, gas boiler manufacturers recommend your boiler is serviced every year.
Servicing your boiler can be conducted at any point during the year and of course we try where ever possible to encourage our customers to have this valuable service done during the summer months. It’s a good idea to have your annual boiler service in the summer months to make sure your boiler is in peak condition for when you need it.
We will happily service your boiler during the winter, autumn and spring however we’re sure you’ll understand our emergency customers must take priority.
Enjoy peace of mind with GAS FIX’s annual LPG boiler servicing. Boiler repair bills can be very costly, but with our professional boiler services, you can prevent unplanned and expensive central heating repairs.
On completion of the service you will be emailed a gas safety service certificate showing all safety checks carried out we also offer no obligation annual service reminders via text and email only.
If your boiler is under its warranty period in order to keep the full part and labour warranty it has to be serviced annually as per all manufactures instructions.
Request a booking or a quote
Please complete the enquiry form with your details and one of our customer service team will contact you to discuss your requirements further and to arrange a suitable appointment.
Boiler Service FAQ’S
No, a boiler service is a general maintenance and safety check of the appliance, your boiler burner may also be cleaned and condense trap cleared if applicable, all boilers under warranty need an annual service to keep manufactures parts and labour warranty, some of our new boiler installations come with up to 15 years manufacturers warranty.
Here are some of the practices your engineer may carry out during their visit:
- Visual inspection – your engineer will check that the boiler still meets current standards and requirements and look for any corrosion or leaks. They will also visually check the flame in your boiler.
- Removal of the boiler casing – they will then check the components to ensure everything is working correctly and then clean the inside of the boiler. These checks should include the heat exchanger, burner, main injector and spark probe.
- Flue check – the engineer will ensure there are no obstructions in the flue terminals and that the flue is safely fitted.
- Gas pressure check – this will ensure your boiler is working at the correct pressure.
- Boiler fired up – this allows the engineer to check for any working faults.
Yes, we offer no obligation annual reminders via email only.